GSPC, KG Basin
Mode of Execution
Project Management Services
Major Processing Units
- WHP: HIPPS
- PLQP : Gas Dehydration unit, Waste heat recovery, GTG (5MV), Flare
- WHP : Provision for Drilling, Helideck
- PLQP: Living quarter (45 Persons), Helideck, Bridges to WHP and Flare Tripod, Survival Craft-2 Nos
- Pipeline : Slug Catcher & Isolation Valve Station with associated facilities
New field development in KG Basin.
Facilities designed for Well fluid at High Pressure (15000 psi at WHP and 1500 psi at PLQP), High temperature (152°C at WHP and 50°C at PLQP).
Complex design of PLQP Deck in 2 parts- North deck(2300MT) and south deck(3900MT), Living quarter(3100MT) and TG module (2350MT) on a 4 legged platform. Layouts were reviewed critically to enable maximum space utilization
- Deck, Jacket and module fabrication carried out at Hazira/Kattupalli and in Malaysia.
- Total steel procured and delivred at yard : Approx. 30000 MT.
- Heaviest lift during installation – 3900 MT
- Concurrent working of various contractors in the offshore location
No lost Time Accident